Compact 500i Unit
- The COMPACT 500i is a lightweight, 15 Kg, digital portable inverter drawn arc studwelder, capable of welding from M 3 up to M 10 studs (Reduced Base)
- Both the weld time and weld current are infinitely adjustable for preciseness and repeatability.
- The superior chopping frequency of 20 KHz provides a much smoother arc than any competitive inverter-based stud welder. Because the COMPACT 500i uses inverter technology, it delivers faster arc response and superior repeatability compared to traditional transformer/rectifier-based stud welders.
- Superior performance for welding studs made of steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Minimizing spatter generation and excellent welding fillet appearance by Hybrid technology newly developed for studwelding.
- Dual-core processors technology on the machine, thereby increasing efficiency. For the welder this means a significant increase in response and welding performance.
- The LCD Display provides quick viewing of all variables for greater accuracy and repeatability.
- Self-monitoring system. The monitoring of all functions is clearly displayed by LED on the front panel for immediate diagnostic.
- Designed with thermostatically controlled cooling fan and thermo-overload circuitry.
- The Bantam A-38 stud welding gun is a multi-purpose, compact, lightweight tool designed for use in the arc stud welding process.
- This compact gun is ideal for fielding welding work, and its compact size enables use in hard to reach areas.
- Welds any length pins with a diameter range of Ø 3 mm through Ø 8 mm.
- Welds any length studs with a diameter range of M 3 through M 12.
- Features: - Compact and tough for heavy duty use. - Automatic length compensation system for different stud lengths and surface conditions - High service life through high-grade mechanical components - Space saving due to internal welding cable. - More powerful solenoid for faster welding. - Precision guidance protected from welding spatters
- Optional: precision linear ball track of gun piston
Technical Data Stud Welding Machine
- Stud Range : M3 – M10 mm
- Welding Current : 200 – 450A (regulated)
- Welding Time : 10 – 500 mS
- Supply Voltage : 3 x 400V
- Fuse : 16A
- Size (WxHxL) : 180 x 330 x410 mm
- Duty Cycle : Up to 60 studs/min
- No Load Voltage : 80 V
- Inert Gas : Optional
- Insulation : F
- Weight : 15 KG
Technical Data Stud Welding Gun
- Welding range : M3 – M12
- Welding process : Drawn Arc
- Stud Material : Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Pins with Aluminium base
- Nail length : Any lenght
- Plunge settings : Infinitely adjustable
- Cables length : 5 meters (high flexible)
- Cables Section : 35 mm2
- Protection : IP 2x
- Weight : 0,95 Kg. (without cable)