Compact 300i Unit
- Thomas Welding systems has developed a SMALL, LIGHT, COMPACT stud welding machine based on the most recent invertor technology ( 5th generation ).
- The COMPACT 300i is a lightweight, 11 Kg, digital portable inverter drawn arc studwelder, capable of welding from M 3 up to M 8 studs (Reduced Base)
- The weight of the new pins and stud welder is only a third of currently available products, particularly suitable for a variety of repair, installation and supply work as well as for light or medium duty use.
- The power supply operates on SINGLE PHASE power 230V – 16A.
- The weld time is infinitely adjustable for preciseness.
- Weld current regulation improves Stud Welding consistency.
- The superior chopping frequency of 30 KHz, provides a much smoother arc than any competitive invertor.
- Designed with calling fan and thermo-overload circuitry.
- The Bantam A-38 stud welding gun is a multi-purpose, compact, lightweight tool designed for use in the arc stud welding process.
- This compact gun is ideal for fielding welding work, and its compact size enables use in hard to reach areas.
- Welds any length pins with a diameter range of Ø 3 mm through Ø 8 mm.
- Welds any length studs with a diameter range of M 3 through M 10.
- Features: - Compact and tough for heavy duty use. - Automatic length compensation system for different stud lengths and surface conditions - High service life through high-grade mechanical components - Space saving due to internal welding cable. - More powerful solenoid for faster welding. - Precision guidance protected from welding spatters.
Technical Data Stud Welding Machine
- Stud Welding Range : Ø3 (pins) – M8 (RB threaded studs)
- Stud Welding Current : 280A (regulated)
- Welding Time : 40 – 400 mS
- Supply Voltage : 230V / 1 Phase / 16A
- Size (WxHxL) : 175 x 300 x 390 mm
- Duty Cycle : Up to 60 pins/min
- No Load Voltage : 80 V
- Weight : 11 KG
Technical Data Stud Welding Gun