NOMARK 65 / 99
- This new line of Microprocessor controlled Capacitor Discharge stud welding equipments incorporates the latest solid state technology into a compact and rugged CD Stud Welder.
- This unit has the capacity to weld studs ranging from 3 mm through 8 mm (10 mm) full flanged studs and pins (including cupped head pins).
- The NOMARK 65 or NOMARK 99 meets the highest requirements due to maximum operating convenience, precise process times, optimal functional reliability, lightweight and easily portable, compact design, absolute safety (Safety Shutdown) and Low cost.
- The monitoring of all functions is clearly displayed by LED on the front panel.
- Cooling fan in all models for increased efficiency.
- Dial down DC voltage setting (no need to turn off the unit when resetting to a lower voltage).
- Rigid internal construction connecting the entire internal unit to the front and rear panels minimizes the opportunity of the components coming loose during handling or operations.
Specificaties NOMARK 65 NOMARK 99
Welding Range: M3 – M8 M3 – M10
Material: Steel, Stainless Steel Steel, Stainless Steel
Welding source: Capacitors battery Capacitors battery
Welding process: “Contact” “Contact”
Capacitance: 66.000 mF 99.000 mF
Charging Voltage: 40 – 200 V (Bi-directional) 40 – 200 V (Bi-directional)
Welding time: 0,002 – 0,007 sec. 0,002 – 0,008 sec.
LED Voltage meter: Yes Yes
Duty cycle: Up to 20 studs / min Up to 20 studs / min
Output power: 1.320 Ws 1.980 Ws
Mains supply: 230 V – 50/60 Hz – 10 AT 230 V – 50/60 Hz – 10 AT
Size (w x h x l): 165 x 250 x 380 mm 165 x 250 x 380 mm
Protection: IP 21 IP 21
Weight: 14 Kg 16 Kg
C0-CHP Stud Gun
• Our Stud Guns are ergonomically designed for better hand fit and comfort (reduces operator fatigue for increased weld repeatability).
• Our Contact Stud Guns have a permanent internal spring with easy adjustment for various spring pressures allowing an increased opportunity to apply the correct spring pressure to the weld (no need for a variety of different springs for various applications).
Welding range: CHP : Cup Head Pins
Nail length range: All range
Welding process : Contact
Spring settings: Infinitely adjustable
Cables length: 10 meters
Protection: IP 2x
Weight (without cable): 0,6 Kg.
Optional: CHP-ISOL kit for welding CHP-ISOL on aluminum faced insulation